Aims and Objectives:
Social Democratic Party of India shall stand for the realization of a social order and political system based on the great ideals of justice, liberty, equality and fraternity enshrined in the Indian Constitution. It shall mobilise the people to enjoy civil rights through democratic struggles including elections.
Social Democratic Party of India shall strive for the establishment of governance in the Union and the States, capable of fulfilling equal rights to all citizens and all classes in India. It aims to unite all depressed classes in a national political movement.
Social Democratic Party of India upholds a political ideology founded on the following principles:
- National integration, communal amity and social harmony
- Democratization of society and politics
- Rule of law and Human Rights
- Freedom from fear and hunger
- Eco-friendly and non-destructive development model
- Welfare and progress of the weaker sections
- Security and dignity of the marginalized classes
- Cultural identity of the tribal, the dalits and the minorities
- Empowerment of minorities and backward castes